Web app for waste management
One of the largest retailers and logistics companies in the world, located in Western Europe
Our VP of Biz Dev George got your message and will get back to you as soon as possible. Usually, 1-2 days. Have a cup of joe and read more of our stories ;)
Founded in Dusseldorf, identity Trust Management AG is a leading tech corporation that develops customer-oriented regional and nationwide B2B and B2C know-your-client strategies and identity management software solutions.
Computer software & IT
1 senior and 1 junior Android developer, 1 senior and 1 junior iOS developer
Java, Gradle 5, AndroidX, RxJava 2, OpenCard Framework, Microblink, OpenTok, Objective C
Founded in Dusseldorf, identity.TM is a leading tech corporation that develops customer-oriented regional and nationwide B2B and B2C know-your-client strategies and identity management software solutions for safe and secure identification of natural persons and corporations. The services of identity.TM are certified to the highest standards available.
To keep providing the fastest identification software products, identity.TM needed to expand their in-house mobile development department. In the middle of 2018, they hired Brightgrove.
We faced the following tasks:
• Establish an effective workflow and communication between the team and the client.
• Clean up the legacy code and take over the mobile development cycle in compliance with German laws.
• Provide development and integration of the brand-new highly secure iOS and Android apps that increase conversion rates in all possible industries from e-commerce to online gaming.
• Develop new features and support the existing system based on the customer’s packaged SDKs.
The first stage of our cooperation was to find 1 iOS and 1 Android mobile developer with deep senior expertise (4+ years of experience) and great knowledge of English. Our Recruitment Department accomplished this task in 35 working days, hiring and onboarding these specialists after our customer’s representatives interviewed and approved the candidates personally via Skype calls. Later, identity.TM requested to expand the team with junior developers (1+ year of experience) for both iOS and Android platforms.
A year of our work includes such results as:
• We cleaned up the legacy code by fixing bugs and reducing the overall number of code lines to make it more stable and optimized.
Also, we updated the software to Gradle 5 and AndroidX and integrated such architectural solutions as Clear Architecture; SOLID; MVP; Dependency Injection.
• Following German laws and up-to-date security standards, our team set up a continuous development and integration flow and built the first apps’ MVPs that then grew into the brand new iOS and Android apps for online identity verification and management. The features we developed include reading e-cards via NFC technology and video software development kit (SDK) integration.
• Based on identity.TM’s requests and assignments and using their packaged SDKs, our experts developed and implemented new features and provided full support for the existing system.
• Our dedicated team didn’t have the equipment to verify German identity documents, and that got in the way of developing particular features. Our experts developed a test-drive MVP that worked for scanning Ukrainian documents. After that, they visited colleagues from identity.TM’s team on-site and improved the MVP, customizing it appropriately to German laws and standards, and transforming it into a fully functional Android app.
identity.TM is happy with our collaboration and has no need to change the vendor, which reduces their overall expenses on direct in-house development, employment and recruitment, local taxes, administration, payroll management. Our Legal Department fully protects identity.TM’s Intellectual Property Rights. The releases are made every 3 months.