Run a Shop GmbH
A tech startup that works with leading e-commerce companies and merchants, providing them with targeted, data driven, and highly profitable traffic
Our VP of Biz Dev George got your message and will get back to you as soon as possible. Usually, 1-2 days. Have a cup of joe and read more of our stories ;)
Launched in 2000, our customer is one of the largest software platforms for mobile payments and e-commerce around the globe.
Computer software & IT, E-commerce & Retail development services
.NET Core, ASP.Net WEB.API 2, Entity Framework Core, Angular 5, Elastic Search
Launched in 2000, our customer is one of the largest software platforms for mobile payments and e-commerce around the globe. It’s a fast, secure, and reliable technical solution that combines coupons, loyalty, and mobile payments.
At the beginning of 2017, because of significant growth, the customer decided to stabilize the platform’s back-end part and improve security. In August 2017, they hired Brightgrove.
We had to complete the following tasks:
• Hire and onboard an Agile team of middle and senior .NET developers.
• Provide the workspace with all needed infrastructure.
• Develop and improve the customer’s back-end part.
• Increase the level of security for the back-end side.
After we signed a contract that protects the customer’s Intellectual Property Rights, our Recruitment Department hired 2 middle and senior .NET engineers. We placed these engineers in our modern office space, providing fully-equipped workstations, and taking care of taxes, employees’ legal management, payroll, and HR management.
Brightgrove completed the following tech tasks:
• Having a well-regulated Scrum workflow in place, we efficiently communicated with the customer’s in-house team, following 2-week sprints and on-time releases.
• Stabilized and modernized the back-end part with new functionality.
• Updated the technological stack of the customer’s back-end.
• Boosted the security level with modern measures.
• Covered the development process with autotests to improve the overall quality of the code.
We’ve retained the members of our dedicated team for more than 2 years. The customer fully manages and controls the Dedicated Team, and owns all Intellectual Property Rights for the developed product.
The team plans to provide the customer with 24/7 support to keep ensuring the flawlessness and stability of the solution.